The popular 9-year-old gelding Truly a Judge, twice a graded stakes winner after being claimed for $20,000 in 2001, has been retired, Southern California trainer David Bernstein said.
Stylelistick reaffirmed how much she loves the Keeneland turf course Friday afternoon by taking the $100,000 Appalachian Stakes with an impressive and commanding late kick. In other news, Saints Cup returns to racing after more than 2 1/2 years and wins big.
Ten-year-old Judge T C will stand next breeding season at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa., for a private fee.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Gunnevera Leads Busy Sophomore Work Slate