On Monday in Melbourne, the Inglis premier yearling sale opened with a record. It was day two of the auction, early in the coolish morning, but the bidding was on fire.
Sixty-seven yearlings sold for a gross of 1,021,500 Australian dollars (approximately $601,970 in U.S. funds) and an average of 15,246 Australian dollars ($8,984) during the inaugural premier II yearling sale at Oaklands Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Research Produces Cobalt Test Recommendation
- Renovations Noted at 'Gulfstream Park West'
- The Week in Photos for 9/30/2014
- TOBA September Member of the Month
- Santa Anita Can't Hurt Shared Belief
- Slideshow: Champions Challenge of Brazil
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Live Chat - Friday, October 3 at NOON EST