Horsemen hashed out the issue of high-volume bettors and rebates Jan. 13, and in the process got a fairly detailed look at their impact on pari-mutuel Thoroughbred racing in the United States.
California regulators decided Feb. 20 that they will hold off on considering a cutoff of wagering at post time from betting through the Lewiston, Maine simulcast hub, which processes wagers for rebating giant Racing and Gaming Services.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Nabs Texas Red in San Vicente
- California Chrome Works, Set for San Antonio
- California Chrome Picks Up Cal-Bred Awards
- Pletcher's Donn Quartet Breezes at Palm Beach
- Take Charge Brandi On Oaks Path, Lukas Says
- Hoppertunity Confirmed for San Antonio Start
- California Chrome Works February 1, 2015
- Hard to Stay Notgo Romps in Franklin Square
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting