Michael Lakow will take over as the chief executive officer of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, it was announced in a statement released Dec. 7.
Rob Hinkle, president and CEO of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation Oct. 27, issued an urgent plea to horse lovers and farm owners throughout the United States to participate in the Foster Care program.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation announced May 10 that Rob Hinkle has been named Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Into Mischief Filly MHBA Yearling Show Champ