Michael Lakow will take over as the chief executive officer of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, it was announced in a statement released Dec. 7.
Rob Hinkle, president and CEO of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation Oct. 27, issued an urgent plea to horse lovers and farm owners throughout the United States to participate in the Foster Care program.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation announced May 10 that Rob Hinkle has been named Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan