Buy-backs also a sign of breeders' confidence read blog
Azeri, who was expected to top the Keeneland January sale, was instead bought back on a bid of $4.4 million.
Three Chimneys, along with consignors Blackburn Farm, Brookdale Farm, Denali Stud, and Middlebrook Farm, will again host its annual September RNA Showcase sale Sept. 12 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (EDT).
The William Inglis & Son sales company in Australia will waive its commission on horses which do not achieve their reserve at its upcoming auctions of broodmares and weanlings, May 23, 25, and 26.
One horse sold through Keeneland's second online auction associated with the ongoing November breeding stock sale.
The first online RNA auction for November started without any horses selling. Keeneland's next Internet auction is Wednesday with two more to follow.
Most Popular Stories
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- McCarron: Clarification
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- TOBA October Member of the Month
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale