Buy-backs also a sign of breeders' confidence read blog
Azeri, who was expected to top the Keeneland January sale, was instead bought back on a bid of $4.4 million.
Three Chimneys, along with consignors Blackburn Farm, Brookdale Farm, Denali Stud, and Middlebrook Farm, will again host its annual September RNA Showcase sale Sept. 12 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (EDT).
The William Inglis & Son sales company in Australia will waive its commission on horses which do not achieve their reserve at its upcoming auctions of broodmares and weanlings, May 23, 25, and 26.
One horse sold through Keeneland's second online auction associated with the ongoing November breeding stock sale.
The first online RNA auction for November started without any horses selling. Keeneland's next Internet auction is Wednesday with two more to follow.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win