Buy-backs also a sign of breeders' confidence read blog
Azeri, who was expected to top the Keeneland January sale, was instead bought back on a bid of $4.4 million.
Three Chimneys, along with consignors Blackburn Farm, Brookdale Farm, Denali Stud, and Middlebrook Farm, will again host its annual September RNA Showcase sale Sept. 12 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (EDT).
The William Inglis & Son sales company in Australia will waive its commission on horses which do not achieve their reserve at its upcoming auctions of broodmares and weanlings, May 23, 25, and 26.
One horse sold through Keeneland's second online auction associated with the ongoing November breeding stock sale.
The first online RNA auction for November started without any horses selling. Keeneland's next Internet auction is Wednesday with two more to follow.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Drefong Gallops Home to King's Bishop Score
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Calvin Borel Returns to Riding at Ellis Park
- Flintshire Dominant Again in Sword Dancer
- A.P. Indian Gets Second Grade I in Forego
- Cavorting on Top in Personal Ensign
- Haveyougoneaway Surges to Ballerina Win