Buy-backs also a sign of breeders' confidence read blog
Azeri, who was expected to top the Keeneland January sale, was instead bought back on a bid of $4.4 million.
Three Chimneys, along with consignors Blackburn Farm, Brookdale Farm, Denali Stud, and Middlebrook Farm, will again host its annual September RNA Showcase sale Sept. 12 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (EDT).
The William Inglis & Son sales company in Australia will waive its commission on horses which do not achieve their reserve at its upcoming auctions of broodmares and weanlings, May 23, 25, and 26.
One horse sold through Keeneland's second online auction associated with the ongoing November breeding stock sale.
The first online RNA auction for November started without any horses selling. Keeneland's next Internet auction is Wednesday with two more to follow.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes