Buy-backs also a sign of breeders' confidence read blog
Azeri, who was expected to top the Keeneland January sale, was instead bought back on a bid of $4.4 million.
Three Chimneys, along with consignors Blackburn Farm, Brookdale Farm, Denali Stud, and Middlebrook Farm, will again host its annual September RNA Showcase sale Sept. 12 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (EDT).
The William Inglis & Son sales company in Australia will waive its commission on horses which do not achieve their reserve at its upcoming auctions of broodmares and weanlings, May 23, 25, and 26.
One horse sold through Keeneland's second online auction associated with the ongoing November breeding stock sale.
The first online RNA auction for November started without any horses selling. Keeneland's next Internet auction is Wednesday with two more to follow.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam