The Jockey Club is projecting that the 2015 North American-registered Thoroughbred foal crop will remain steady at 22,000, it was announced Aug. 9.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2014 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 22,000, it was announced Aug. 10 by Matt Iuliano, the organization's executive vice president and executive director.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2012 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 24,700 in 2012 it was announced Aug. 13.
With the breeding and foaling seasons nearing conclusion, The Jockey Club reminds owners and breeders to submit reports of mares bred and live foal reports.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2008 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 37,500, equivalent to the forecast for 2007 made at this time last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Turfway Increases Purses, Adds Race Per Week
- First Reported Foal for Jimmy Creed
- Early Claiming Activity Robust at Oaklawn
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- Fair Grounds to Host 'Rosie Day' Feb. 21
- OBS March 2YO Sale Set for March 17-18
- Australia Expects 3.3% Drop in 2015 Foal Crop
- Monmouth Announces 2015 Stakes Schedule