The Jockey Club is reminding stallion managers to submit their Reports of Mares Bred for the 2015 breeding season by Aug. 1.
The Jockey Club is projecting that the 2015 North American-registered Thoroughbred foal crop will remain steady at 22,000, it was announced Aug. 9.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2014 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 22,000, it was announced Aug. 10 by Matt Iuliano, the organization's executive vice president and executive director.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2012 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 24,700 in 2012 it was announced Aug. 13.
With the breeding and foaling seasons nearing conclusion, The Jockey Club reminds owners and breeders to submit reports of mares bred and live foal reports.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2008 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 37,500, equivalent to the forecast for 2007 made at this time last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- PA House Resolution Supports Sports Betting
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle