The Jockey Club is projecting that the 2015 North American-registered Thoroughbred foal crop will remain steady at 22,000, it was announced Aug. 9.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2014 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 22,000, it was announced Aug. 10 by Matt Iuliano, the organization's executive vice president and executive director.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2012 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 24,700 in 2012 it was announced Aug. 13.
With the breeding and foaling seasons nearing conclusion, The Jockey Club reminds owners and breeders to submit reports of mares bred and live foal reports.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2008 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 37,500, equivalent to the forecast for 2007 made at this time last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- Gulfstream 'Cap Distance Fits Private Zone
- Winning Prize to Defend Kilroe Mile Title
- Retired Trainer Lake Dies in Saratoga Springs
- Penn Cancels March 4, Charles Town March 5.
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa