The Jockey Club is projecting that the 2015 North American-registered Thoroughbred foal crop will remain steady at 22,000, it was announced Aug. 9.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2014 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 22,000, it was announced Aug. 10 by Matt Iuliano, the organization's executive vice president and executive director.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2012 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 24,700 in 2012 it was announced Aug. 13.
With the breeding and foaling seasons nearing conclusion, The Jockey Club reminds owners and breeders to submit reports of mares bred and live foal reports.
The Jockey Club is projecting a 2008 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 37,500, equivalent to the forecast for 2007 made at this time last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Global Sprint Challenge: Winner = Racing?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Keeping Pace: Galileo Proving Up to Challenge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 09/16/2014
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session