Fifteen 3-year-olds, including Travers Stakes (gr. I) dead-heat winner Golden Ticket, are entered in the $250,000 Hollywood Derby (gr. IT) Nov. 25 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Valyra, part of a three-horse entry owned by the Aga Khan, got up in the final strides to capture the Prix de Diane-Longines (French Oaks, Fr-I) by three-quarters of a length at Chantilly June 17.
The Aga Khan's Sagawara confirmed her classic credentials with a hard-fought neck victory over Rjwa to win the Montjeu Coolmore Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) at Longchamp May 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- Laoban Works Toward Preakness ... or Derby