Wigmore Hall takes on 13 challengers as he seeks to defend his title in the $300,000 Jebel Hatta Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-IT) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Master of Hounds will wheel right back off seven days' rest when he faces 12 rivals in the $250,000 Al Fahidi Fort Sponsored by Al Tayer Motors (UAE-IIT) Feb. 16.
Excelebration earned a well-deserved group I victory when he overcame the testing course conditions to win the $614,097 Qatar Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Fr-I) Sept. 11.
Frankel took the lead from the start and never looked back, flying home to take the $468,000 QIPCO Sussex Stakes (Eng-I) at Glorious Goodwood July 27 by five lengths.
Fuisse came charging down the center of the course and prevailed in a blanket finish to the Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Fr-I) Sept. 5.
In putting his own Classic aspirations in the shop window, the decisive success by Rio de La Plata in the group I Prix Jean-Luc Lagardere (Grand Criterium) for 2-year-olds at Longchamp Oct. 7 paid a huge compliment to New Approach.
Godolphin unveiled a new 2-year-old star at Glorious Goodwood as Rio de La Plata drew off to an easy two-length victory in the Veuve Clicquot Vintage Stakes (Eng-II) on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- OBS Winter Mixed Sale Catalog Now Online