Prominent Thoroughbred owner-breeder Charlotte Weber, set to be honored with this year's "Penny Chenery Distinguished Woman in Racing Award" at Arlington Park Aug. 11, has issued a $50,000 matching gift challenge over the next five years against pledges made to the Chicago track's "Riding For A Cure" program benefiting cancer research.
Most Popular Stories
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Futura Powerful J&B Met Winner at Kenilworth
- Complete List of Triple Crown Nominees
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?