Prominent Thoroughbred owner-breeder Charlotte Weber, set to be honored with this year's "Penny Chenery Distinguished Woman in Racing Award" at Arlington Park Aug. 11, has issued a $50,000 matching gift challenge over the next five years against pledges made to the Chicago track's "Riding For A Cure" program benefiting cancer research.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet