Prominent Thoroughbred owner-breeder Charlotte Weber, set to be honored with this year's "Penny Chenery Distinguished Woman in Racing Award" at Arlington Park Aug. 11, has issued a $50,000 matching gift challenge over the next five years against pledges made to the Chicago track's "Riding For A Cure" program benefiting cancer research.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal