Though Gainesway stands Tapit, the leading sire who commands the highest North American stud fee, and brought Empire Maker back from Japan for 2016, the farm is all in on Karakontie, who shares several ties with Kingmambo.
Three dozen individuals representing a cross-section of the breeding, racing, and veterinary communities have agreed to participate in the Welfare and Safety of the Racehorse Summit, which is sponsored by Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image