Prince Khalid Abdullah's 2000 Group II Richmond Stakes winner Endless Summer was disqualified from that race at a Feb. 11 British Jockey Club hearing Feb. 11 after it was discovered the colt was technically three when winning the contest for 2-year-olds.
The first steps of expanding handle in Virginia over the next five years were taken July 1 when the Virginia Racing Commission reviewed an application for a second off-track wagering center in Richmond.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck