Prince Khalid Abdullah's 2000 Group II Richmond Stakes winner Endless Summer was disqualified from that race at a Feb. 11 British Jockey Club hearing Feb. 11 after it was discovered the colt was technically three when winning the contest for 2-year-olds.
The first steps of expanding handle in Virginia over the next five years were taken July 1 when the Virginia Racing Commission reviewed an application for a second off-track wagering center in Richmond.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Oaklawn to Offer Bonuses for Lasix-Free Wins
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Wise Dan and His Quarter Horse Buddy Donnie
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Study Examines EIPH and Racing Performance
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction