With half the field likely to be gunning for the lead, the set-up seems ideal for the confirmed closing mare Ageless in the $150,000 Royal North Stakes (Can-IIIT) on the Woodbine turf July 27.
In her first start on a synthetic surface, Ready to Act recorded her second straight stakes victory for Klaravich Stables and William Lawrence when she rallied from last to capture the April 13 Beaumont Stakes (gr. II).
Alto Racing's Sweet Whiskey, who launched her 2014 campaign with a victory in the Old Hat Stakes (gr. III) leads a field of eight 3-year-old fillies entered in the April 13 Beaumont Stakes (gr. II).
Here's a follow-up look at racing statistics of juveniles involved in the furosemide observational study results released Dec. 16 by Breeders' Cup from this year's World Championships and two California-bred stakes.
A field of 10 lightly-raced 2-year-old fillies has been entered for the $150,000 JPMorgan Chase Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT) that highlights the Oct. 9 card at Keeneland Race Course.
Grade II winner My Conquestadory heads an evenly matched field of 12 juvenile fillies in the Oct. 4 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. I). The two-turn Polytrack event is the first of nine graded stakes this weekend at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap