The number of states that permit racino gaming has grown from one in 1990 to 15 in 2010. Read Blog
Richard Thalheimer, Professor of equine administration at the University of Louisville, is retiring Jan. 1, 2007 after 18 years of service at the University.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association hopes to launch a for-profit, televised racing series with the assistance of Breeders' Cup and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, but it could be 2004 before the series has legs.
Most Popular Stories
- Full OBS March Sale to be Conducted Tuesday
- Haskin: 'Horseplayers' and Pioneer Days
- Godolphin Pair Face Off in Maktoum Challenge
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- CHRB Issues Advisory for Cobalt Monitoring
- Expanded State-Bred Incentives at Arlington
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand