The number of states that permit racino gaming has grown from one in 1990 to 15 in 2010. Read Blog
Richard Thalheimer, Professor of equine administration at the University of Louisville, is retiring Jan. 1, 2007 after 18 years of service at the University.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association hopes to launch a for-profit, televised racing series with the assistance of Breeders' Cup and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, but it could be 2004 before the series has legs.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding