NetJets, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, and Breeders' Cup Limited announced Aug. 3 that NetJets has renewed its marketing partnership with the NTRA/Breeders' Cup through 2007. NetJets has been a sponsor of the NTRA and Breeders' Cup since 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries