Repole Stable's Caixa Eletronica made start number 60 a winning one Nov. 22, carrying 133 pounds across the finish line in the $147,000 Fall Highweight Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack in solid style.
Caixa Eletronica took advantage of a blistering early pace to rally in the stretch for a three-quarters of a length victory in the True North Handicap (gr. II) on the Belmont Stakes card June 8.
Making his first start for Mike Repole and Todd Pletcher after being claimed for $62,500, Caixa Eletronica pulled a 10-1 upset in the $100,000 Westchester (gr. III) April 30 at Belmont Park.
Jockey Mike Smith rode even-money favorite Puxa Saco to a three-length victory over Tucked Away in the $106,400 Desert Stormer Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at six furlongs Sunday at Hollywood Park.
Jockey Mike Smith and trainer Jenine Sahadi teamed up with the 2-year-old filly Puxa Saco to win Saturday's seven-furlong $100,000 Moccasin Stakes.
Florida import Puxa Saco, victorious in Oak Tree's Anoakia Stakes despite getting banged around at the start, will seek her fourth win in five starts Saturday as the probable favorite in Hollywood Park's $100,000 Moccasin Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at seven furlongs.
Favored Puxa Saco posted a one-length victory over Forest Native in Sunday's Anoakia Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury