Sometimes it's nice to be a big fish in a small pond a couple of turns off the beaten path. Download Now
Brahms, a grade I winner by Danzig out of Mr. Prospector's champion daughter Queena, has been relocated to Richard Hessee's Trophy Club Training Center near Royal, Ark.
Grade II winner J Be K came through with his first winner when his 2-year-old daughter Baby J won a maiden special weight race at Belmont Park June 28 in her first start.
J Be K, a New York grade II winner, will stand at Richard Hessee's Trophy Club Training Center near Royal, Ark.
The Daddy, winner of the Super Derby (gr. II), will relocate to Richard Hessee's Trophy Club Training Center near Royal, Ark.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000