Richard L. Hamilton, a former steward and longtime racing official for the New York Racing Association, died April 18 at St. Peter's Hospital in Albany, N.Y., after suffering a heart attack. He was 76.
Award-winning journalist Mike Kane has been hired as the communications officer for the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager