Five businesses owned or associated with Richard and Audrey Haisfield are affected. Stallions will be relocated to Florida.
Partners that own multiple grade II-winner Lawyer Ron are fighting over the career of the 4-year-old colt and are utilizing a Kentucky courthouse to wage their battles.
Our Legal Team LLC announced Thursday that it had purchased an interest in Arkansas Derby (gr. II) winner Lawyer Ron, one of the leading contenders for Saturday's Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
Stonewall Farm has hired Clark Sheppard as a pedigree and mating analyst and John Gasper as a bloodstock associate.
Two-time grade I winner Leroidesanimaux will enter stud at Audrey Haisfield's Stonewall Farm Stallions near Versailles, Ky., upon the completion of his racing career.
Audrey Haisfield (NeverTell Farm) and John Sikura (Hill 'n' Dale Farm) announced today that NeverTell stallions Medaglia d'Oro, Doneraile Court, and Marquetry are being relocated to Haisfield's Stonewall Farm near Midway, Ky., where they will stand the 2006 breeding season. The three stallions are expected to move prior to the Keeneland November Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11