Five businesses owned or associated with Richard and Audrey Haisfield are affected. Stallions will be relocated to Florida.
Partners that own multiple grade II-winner Lawyer Ron are fighting over the career of the 4-year-old colt and are utilizing a Kentucky courthouse to wage their battles.
Our Legal Team LLC announced Thursday that it had purchased an interest in Arkansas Derby (gr. II) winner Lawyer Ron, one of the leading contenders for Saturday's Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
Stonewall Farm has hired Clark Sheppard as a pedigree and mating analyst and John Gasper as a bloodstock associate.
Two-time grade I winner Leroidesanimaux will enter stud at Audrey Haisfield's Stonewall Farm Stallions near Versailles, Ky., upon the completion of his racing career.
Audrey Haisfield (NeverTell Farm) and John Sikura (Hill 'n' Dale Farm) announced today that NeverTell stallions Medaglia d'Oro, Doneraile Court, and Marquetry are being relocated to Haisfield's Stonewall Farm near Midway, Ky., where they will stand the 2006 breeding season. The three stallions are expected to move prior to the Keeneland November Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Silviniaco Conti Wins 2nd King George Chase
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection