Defending champion Richard Goodall heads a record field of 301 horseplayers who will gather at Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa on Jan. 23-24 to vie for horse racing's official title of "Handicapper of the Year" and a first-place prize of $500,000 in the $1 million Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship (NHC).
Richard Goodall, a 64-year-old retired attorney from Las Vegas, defeated 276 Thoroughbred racing handicappers by a record margin to capture the ninth Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship at the Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa in Las Vegas Jan. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- Southern CA Tracks, TOC Have Dates Agreement
- Gran Villano is 75th Scat Daddy Stakes Winner
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Six Stakes Fill NY Showcase Day
- Songbird a Perfect 10 After Easy Alabama Win