Calumet Farm, which since 1992 has been home almost exclusively to horses owned or bred by Henryk de Kwiatkowski, will soon be open to other owners for boarding and training purposes.
There are some changes in the works at Calumet Farm, but whether or not the farm's role in Thoroughbred breeding will be affected is still unclear.
Millionaire Nite Dreamer and grade II winner Walkslikeaduck might be headed toward Korea.
The Allen E. Paulson Living Trust said Wednesday all horses trained by Simon Bray have been moved to the barn of Laura de Seroux and other trainers. Just four days before, Bray saddled Startac to an upset victory in the grade I Secretariat Stakes on the turf at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Rock Fall Edges The Big Beast in Vanderbilt
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Champ Work All Week Takes Mountaineer Stakes
- Holy Boss Extends Streak in Amsterdam
- Palace to Miss Remainder of Saratoga Meet
- Travers Purse $1.6 Million if 'Pharoah' Runs
- Second Massachusetts Horsemen's Group Forms
- Gabriel Charles Set for Arlington Million
- Jockey Montalvo Hits 1,000-Win Milestone
- Keen Ice Improved Since Belmont Stakes Run