Calumet Farm, which since 1992 has been home almost exclusively to horses owned or bred by Henryk de Kwiatkowski, will soon be open to other owners for boarding and training purposes.
There are some changes in the works at Calumet Farm, but whether or not the farm's role in Thoroughbred breeding will be affected is still unclear.
Millionaire Nite Dreamer and grade II winner Walkslikeaduck might be headed toward Korea.
The Allen E. Paulson Living Trust said Wednesday all horses trained by Simon Bray have been moved to the barn of Laura de Seroux and other trainers. Just four days before, Bray saddled Startac to an upset victory in the grade I Secretariat Stakes on the turf at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Breeder Berglar Earns Breeders' Cup Award