U S. Marshal dispatched Queen's Plate hopeful Decision Day in the final furlong and won the $100,000 Wando Stakes April 19 at Woodbine.
Really Sharp, narrowly denied in the Jacques Cartier Stakes last time out, broke through with his first stakes win in the $140,745 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) May 11 at Woodbine while overlooked at 28-1 odds.
Fourth choice Flying Glitter broke sharply from the gate and wired the field on her way to a comfortable victory in the $405,100 Indiana Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III) Friday night at Hoosier Park.
Richard and Nancy Kaster's Flying Glitter took control out of the gate and never looked back, winning the $200,000 Monmouth Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III) by 3 3/4 lengths in a surprise Sunday at Monmouth Park.
Millionaire Richter Scale was represented by his first two winners July 4, and one of them was a stakes winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Loss Can't Derail Pharoah Phenomenon
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win
- Chilean Invader Dacita Takes Ballston Spa