Maryland Department of Agriculture officials on Jan. 22 announced that the horses stabled in Barn 7 at the Bowie Training Center must remain there until tests for equine herpesvirus (EHV-1) are completed. A horse stabled there showed symptoms similar to those of EHV-1, which can cause neurological disease.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3