Maryland Department of Agriculture officials on Jan. 22 announced that the horses stabled in Barn 7 at the Bowie Training Center must remain there until tests for equine herpesvirus (EHV-1) are completed. A horse stabled there showed symptoms similar to those of EHV-1, which can cause neurological disease.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- State Control of NYRA Extended Another Year