Maryland Department of Agriculture officials on Jan. 22 announced that the horses stabled in Barn 7 at the Bowie Training Center must remain there until tests for equine herpesvirus (EHV-1) are completed. A horse stabled there showed symptoms similar to those of EHV-1, which can cause neurological disease.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered