After nearly a year of delay, New York racing regulators are due to vote March 28 on a plan by the New York Racing Association to start a players' rewards program for frequent bettors.
This is the first in a series detailing state-bred awards offered across the country. The series, which examines the breed-back regulations, and the amount of money paid to owners, breeders, and stallion owners, begins with the Eastern region.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Saratoga Racing Secretary Gabriel Leaving
- Gelfenstein Farm Blossoms in Ocala
- Wallyanna Back for More in Saranac
- Kentucky to Tackle Drug Compounder Concerns
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Minnesota-Breds Featured at Canterbury