After nearly a year of delay, New York racing regulators are due to vote March 28 on a plan by the New York Racing Association to start a players' rewards program for frequent bettors.
This is the first in a series detailing state-bred awards offered across the country. The series, which examines the breed-back regulations, and the amount of money paid to owners, breeders, and stallion owners, begins with the Eastern region.
Most Popular Stories
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas