After nearly a year of delay, New York racing regulators are due to vote March 28 on a plan by the New York Racing Association to start a players' rewards program for frequent bettors.
This is the first in a series detailing state-bred awards offered across the country. The series, which examines the breed-back regulations, and the amount of money paid to owners, breeders, and stallion owners, begins with the Eastern region.
Most Popular Stories
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- Initial Win Noted for Louisiana Sire Orthodox
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings