After nearly a year of delay, New York racing regulators are due to vote March 28 on a plan by the New York Racing Association to start a players' rewards program for frequent bettors.
This is the first in a series detailing state-bred awards offered across the country. The series, which examines the breed-back regulations, and the amount of money paid to owners, breeders, and stallion owners, begins with the Eastern region.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered