Ro Parra, owner of Millennium Farms, announced that New York-based stallion Millennium Wind will be added to the innovative Millennium Rewards program that was launched on January 1. Millennium Wind is owned by Millennium Stallions and stands at Suzie and Dr. Linwood O'Cain's Highcliff Farms in Delanson, New York for a stud fee of $5,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered