November 13, 2010 - To Retire or Keep Racing? Read More
Blythe Miller, the only woman to win the National Steeplechase Association jockey championship, announced her retirement after 15 years in the saddle, 202 steeplechase victories, and more than $5 million in purse earnings.
Yankee Victor, who won this year's Metropolitan Handicap at Belmont Park, has been retired from racing after suffering a slight injury to his right front ankle during the June 25 Hanshin Handicap at Arlington International Racecourse.
El Gran Senor, a son of Northern Dancer and sire of 49 stakes winners to date, has been retired.
Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I) winner Yankee Victor has been retired.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records