November 13, 2010 - To Retire or Keep Racing? Read More
Blythe Miller, the only woman to win the National Steeplechase Association jockey championship, announced her retirement after 15 years in the saddle, 202 steeplechase victories, and more than $5 million in purse earnings.
Yankee Victor, who won this year's Metropolitan Handicap at Belmont Park, has been retired from racing after suffering a slight injury to his right front ankle during the June 25 Hanshin Handicap at Arlington International Racecourse.
El Gran Senor, a son of Northern Dancer and sire of 49 stakes winners to date, has been retired.
Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I) winner Yankee Victor has been retired.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay