Gross, median, and average each grew 20% or more during the Barretts winter mixed sale in Southern California.
The Equine Spectrum online auction closed after five hours of live bidding to mixed results. Five out of 17 fillies or mares sold for $1.4 million, but three top prospects failed to meet their reserves. Active bidding is still ongoing for the stallion season auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training