Gross, median, and average each grew 20% or more during the Barretts winter mixed sale in Southern California.
The Equine Spectrum online auction closed after five hours of live bidding to mixed results. Five out of 17 fillies or mares sold for $1.4 million, but three top prospects failed to meet their reserves. Active bidding is still ongoing for the stallion season auction.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Top Sprinter Secret Circle Retired to Stud
- First Winner Lands for Sire General Quarters
- Boden Takes on Key Positions at Calumet Farm
- Top Sanford Runners Meet Again in Hopeful
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- Stronach Group Still Interested in Suffolk
- La Jolla Rivals Challenge Prospect Park Again