Gross, median, and average each grew 20% or more during the Barretts winter mixed sale in Southern California.
The Equine Spectrum online auction closed after five hours of live bidding to mixed results. Five out of 17 fillies or mares sold for $1.4 million, but three top prospects failed to meet their reserves. Active bidding is still ongoing for the stallion season auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Breeding Fund Changes Approved by PA House