Gross, median, and average each grew 20% or more during the Barretts winter mixed sale in Southern California.
The Equine Spectrum online auction closed after five hours of live bidding to mixed results. Five out of 17 fillies or mares sold for $1.4 million, but three top prospects failed to meet their reserves. Active bidding is still ongoing for the stallion season auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky to Tackle Drug Compounder Concerns
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Nebraska Court to Decide on Instant Racing
- Minnesota-Breds Featured at Canterbury
- Indiana Proposes Emergency Cobalt Threshold
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: Woodward Stakes
- Will Wise Dan Triumph in the Bernard Baruch?
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens