Eric Mitchell provides results from session 2 as well as combined results from the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Sale. Listen to an emotional Boyd Browning provide reflection on this year's sale and hear why the sale was so strong. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency
Ian Tapp reviews the day's results and catches up with Pope McLean Jr., director, business manager for Crestwood Farm and Bayne Welker, Fasig-Tipton vice president of sales. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales
- By Esther Marr
Esther Marr gives us the results of the Fasig-Tipton November Sale where 24 Horses sold for $1 million or more. Fasig-Tipton President Boyd Browning talks about being blown away by the results tonight. watch video
Evan recaps Wise Dan in the Fourstardave Handicap and Executiveprivilege in the Sorrento Stakes. watch video
A Guide to North American Thoroughbred Sales Download Now!
The International Federation of Horseracing Authorities has updated its Web site to include results of the world's biggest races and other related information for group I, II, and III races.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby