In what they said is an effort to promote unity, officials with the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association have rescinded a resolution that banned the Kentucky HBPA president from serving in an official capacity with the organization.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow