Teaks North secured his first victory since 2011 when the two-time grade I winner opened a clear lead in the stretch on his way to a 2 1/2-length victory in the $150,000 Sunshine Millions Turf Stakes Jan. 19 at Gulfstream.
A colt by 2008 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) winner Big Brown commanded $825,000 from Demi O'Byrne during the third session of the Keeneland September sale. He was consigned by Warrendale Sales, agent.
Multiple grade I winner Court Vision, overlooked at odds of 7-1, soared past The Usual Q. T. in deep stretch to capture the $1 million Woodbine Mile (Can-IT) at the Toronto track Sept. 19.
Take the Points crossed the wire first in the $300,000 Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap (gr. IT) Feb. 6, but the 4-year-old colt was disqualified for interference, giving the win to odds-on choice Court Vision.
Kip Deville has been temporarily taken out of training by trainer Rick Dutrow after an eighth-place finish in the Aug. 2 Fourstardave Handicap (gr. IIT) at Saratoga.
Jockey Edgar Prado had a hunch and trainer Richard Dutrow Jr. let him play it as Rebel Rebel came from well off the pace to score a 2 1/4-length win in the $110,900 Poker Handicap (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- That Handicapping Show: Travers Stakes