Two executives have resigned their positions at MTR Gaming Group, which owns and operates Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in West Virginia and Presque Isle Downs in Pennsylvania.
The nine members of the California Thoroughbred Trainers board of directors gave notice they will resign when a new board is seated after an election in January 2010.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association executive committee has accepted the resignations of president John Roark and vice president Tom Metzen Sr., both of whom have formed a company that hopes to facilitate international wagering for the benefit of horsemen.
Most Popular Stories
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Breeders' Cup Fantasy Game Returns for 2015
- Virginia Defining Horsemen's Group Criteria
- Company Tied to NYRA Chair Named in Case
- Treve Terrific in Corrida Romp at Saint-Cloud
- Pedigree Analysis: Lovely Maria
- Amanpour Brings $1.5M on Final MM Select Day