The horse racing industry is in the midst of creating a major research and development laboratory that will be responsible for improving testing capabilities and developing tests for designer and other hard-to-detect drugs used in racehorses, officials announced during The Jockey Club Round Table Conference Sunday in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55