The horse racing industry is in the midst of creating a major research and development laboratory that will be responsible for improving testing capabilities and developing tests for designer and other hard-to-detect drugs used in racehorses, officials announced during The Jockey Club Round Table Conference Sunday in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Churchill Donates to Charities, University
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Virginia Aims to Move Graded Stakes to Laurel
- Highlander Features Battle of The Sexes
- Golden Horn Tackles Older Horses at Sandown
- Warriorscmoutoplay Rolls Into Azalea
- Work All Week, Alsvid Meet Again in Smile