The 2014 Thoroughbred Mares Bred Report shows what stallions approximately 34,540 North American mares were bred to in 2014 as reported to The Jockey Club. The statistics reported include about 90% of actual mares bred. Download Report
Will it be Easter Bunnette, dam of Havre de Grace? Oatsee, dam of Shackleford? Vote for your choice today. Vote Now!
Maryland horse racing needs improved marketing, quality facilities, and better racing, according to a report released Dec. 1 by the Maryland Horse Industry Board.
A new report by the New York Senate Committee on Racing, Gaming, and Wagering lists the top 10 problems in horse racing in the state and solutions for them.
A study authorized by New York City Off-Track Betting Corp., the largest such entity in New York, recommends action designed to maximize the operation and capitalize on marketing opportunities.
The Kentucky Auditor's Office has released reports that show the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority needs stronger financial management and accountability.
New technology is giving the horse racing industry its greatest potential to convert millions of new fans and substantially increase profits, according to a recently released analysis by the Bear Stearns investment bank.
Most Popular Stories
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight
- Jockey Jellison Dies of Cancer at Age 51
- Jockey Russell Back in Action at Laurel Park
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Retired Trainer Dutton Dies at 87
- Arlington, Hawthorne Mesh '16 Dates Schedules
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti