The 2014 Thoroughbred Mares Bred Report shows what stallions approximately 34,540 North American mares were bred to in 2014 as reported to The Jockey Club. The statistics reported include about 90% of actual mares bred. Download Report
Will it be Easter Bunnette, dam of Havre de Grace? Oatsee, dam of Shackleford? Vote for your choice today. Vote Now!
Maryland horse racing needs improved marketing, quality facilities, and better racing, according to a report released Dec. 1 by the Maryland Horse Industry Board.
A new report by the New York Senate Committee on Racing, Gaming, and Wagering lists the top 10 problems in horse racing in the state and solutions for them.
A study authorized by New York City Off-Track Betting Corp., the largest such entity in New York, recommends action designed to maximize the operation and capitalize on marketing opportunities.
The Kentucky Auditor's Office has released reports that show the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority needs stronger financial management and accountability.
New technology is giving the horse racing industry its greatest potential to convert millions of new fans and substantially increase profits, according to a recently released analysis by the Bear Stearns investment bank.
Most Popular Stories
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- 2014 New Mexico Champions Announced
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Turfway Increases Purses, Adds Race Per Week