Revised legislation that would provide the Illinois horse racing industry with casino revenue passed the state House of Representatives 70-32 April 26 and heads to the Senate for consideration.
Illinois Rep. Bob Molaro said he will introduce legislation that would bar the slaughter of horses in the state.
Illinois State Rep. Bob Molaro, whose district includes the far southwest side of Chicago and the western suburbs, will introduce legislation that would bar the slaughter of horses in Illinois.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Happy Holidays From Blood-Horse Publications
- Ohio-Bred Fund to Top $5 Million in 2015