Revised legislation that would provide the Illinois horse racing industry with casino revenue passed the state House of Representatives 70-32 April 26 and heads to the Senate for consideration.
Illinois Rep. Bob Molaro said he will introduce legislation that would bar the slaughter of horses in the state.
Illinois State Rep. Bob Molaro, whose district includes the far southwest side of Chicago and the western suburbs, will introduce legislation that would bar the slaughter of horses in Illinois.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Secret Circle Part of Salty Palos Verdes Cast
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Testa Rossi Makes Endeavour Return for Brown
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis