Revised legislation that would provide the Illinois horse racing industry with casino revenue passed the state House of Representatives 70-32 April 26 and heads to the Senate for consideration.
Illinois Rep. Bob Molaro said he will introduce legislation that would bar the slaughter of horses in the state.
Illinois State Rep. Bob Molaro, whose district includes the far southwest side of Chicago and the western suburbs, will introduce legislation that would bar the slaughter of horses in Illinois.
Most Popular Stories
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Magic Bay First Winner for Sire Neko Bay
- That Handicapping Show - Woodward Stakes
- LoPresti Not Thinking About Horse of the Year