More than 100 people who make their living in the Kentucky horse industry made their case to three Northern Kentucky legislators Feb. 16, and the message was clear: The economics must change or the state will lose a valuable asset.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- Water Bucket Heater Caused Chanteclaire Fire