New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and legislative leaders have reached an accord on the temporary takeover of the New York Racing Association by the state government.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association could be reorganized July 24 should its board of directors approve a recommendation that the organization create the positions of a paid chief executive officer and a president/chairman who would receive an honorarium.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile