New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and legislative leaders have reached an accord on the temporary takeover of the New York Racing Association by the state government.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association could be reorganized July 24 should its board of directors approve a recommendation that the organization create the positions of a paid chief executive officer and a president/chairman who would receive an honorarium.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11