Noches de Rosa, a 5-year-old Chilean-bred mare, recorded her first North American victory Friday, capturing the featured $81,800 Reloy Handicap at Santa Anita Park by one length.
Odds-on favorite Keemoon took control with five furlongs to run, then shook off a late bid from Juvenia to win the $75,725 Reloy Handicap for older fillies and mares Thursday at Santa Anita Park. Keemoon, under Gary Stevens at 121 pounds, completed the about 1 1/2 miles in 2:29 1/5 on a "yielding" turf course and returned $3.40, $2.60 and $2.10.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga