Noches de Rosa, a 5-year-old Chilean-bred mare, recorded her first North American victory Friday, capturing the featured $81,800 Reloy Handicap at Santa Anita Park by one length.
Odds-on favorite Keemoon took control with five furlongs to run, then shook off a late bid from Juvenia to win the $75,725 Reloy Handicap for older fillies and mares Thursday at Santa Anita Park. Keemoon, under Gary Stevens at 121 pounds, completed the about 1 1/2 miles in 2:29 1/5 on a "yielding" turf course and returned $3.40, $2.60 and $2.10.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- Lab: Delays Followed Suspicious Samples Spike