Siphon, whose son I'm the Tiger won the Nov. 19 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Stakes (gr. I), has been relocated to Thomas Reigle's Regal Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Grade II stakes-placed Werblin will relocate to Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
Mazel Trick, one of the leading freshman sires in 2003 and currently ranked fourth on the second-crop list, will relocate to Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Werblin, a grade II stakes-placed son of Unbridled's Song, will enter stud at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
The first foal for stakes winner U So Bad is a filly born Feb. 4 out of Not too Blue (by Fountain of Gold).
Second-crop stallion Banker's Gold has been acquired by Tom Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms, where he will stand for $3,500, or $3,000 for state-breds, at the Grantville, Pa., nursery.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby