Siphon, whose son I'm the Tiger won the Nov. 19 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Stakes (gr. I), has been relocated to Thomas Reigle's Regal Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Grade II stakes-placed Werblin will relocate to Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
Mazel Trick, one of the leading freshman sires in 2003 and currently ranked fourth on the second-crop list, will relocate to Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Werblin, a grade II stakes-placed son of Unbridled's Song, will enter stud at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
The first foal for stakes winner U So Bad is a filly born Feb. 4 out of Not too Blue (by Fountain of Gold).
Second-crop stallion Banker's Gold has been acquired by Tom Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms, where he will stand for $3,500, or $3,000 for state-breds, at the Grantville, Pa., nursery.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Master Plan Impresses in OBS Championship Stakes