New York racing regulators are set to update equine rule provisions to bring them into compliance with the state's new marriage equality law.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Breeding Entities Pledge Support to TAA
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- KY House Passes BC Tax Break Legislation
- Records Fall at Inglis Premier Yearling Sale
- Gleeson Named to Grayson Research Position
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- IFHA Releases List of Top 100 Group I Races