Nat Rea's Regis Farms bought the filly, who purchased as a weanling for $550,000 at Keeneland November last fall.
Nat Rea's Regis Farms struck early at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July sale by landing a Desert Party filly for $460,000, through noon July 15 the highest-priced yearling at the sale and highest since 2006.
A yearling Street Sense filly who is a half sister to two group/grade I winners fetched a standout price of $1,450,000 from Nat Rea of Regis Farm during the second session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- America's Galileo
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream