Nat Rea's Regis Farms bought the filly, who purchased as a weanling for $550,000 at Keeneland November last fall.
Nat Rea's Regis Farms struck early at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July sale by landing a Desert Party filly for $460,000, through noon July 15 the highest-priced yearling at the sale and highest since 2006.
A yearling Street Sense filly who is a half sister to two group/grade I winners fetched a standout price of $1,450,000 from Nat Rea of Regis Farm during the second session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Blingismything Rallies to Capture Wilshire
- Jacobson, Cruz Take Aqueduct Spring Titles
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- The Pharoah Show Gets Rave Reviews
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Possessed, Take Issue Win NY Stallion Stakes