Nat Rea's Regis Farms bought the filly, who purchased as a weanling for $550,000 at Keeneland November last fall.
Nat Rea's Regis Farms struck early at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July sale by landing a Desert Party filly for $460,000, through noon July 15 the highest-priced yearling at the sale and highest since 2006.
A yearling Street Sense filly who is a half sister to two group/grade I winners fetched a standout price of $1,450,000 from Nat Rea of Regis Farm during the second session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Star Power - By Evan Hammonds
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill