The first reported foal for multiple grade III winner Ecclesiastic is a colt, born Jan. 28.
Canadian stallions Mazel Trick and Regal Intention died in late October at Canmor Farms near Aldergrove, British Columbia.
Walmac announced its 2009 stud fees Nov. 7, with Successful Appeal among the many whose price will be reduced in the coming year. Successful Appeal will stand for $22,500, down from $40,000.
One Great Cat, an English group II runner whose dam is a full sister to successful sire Fusaichi Pegasus, will enter stud in 2009 at Walmac Pennsylvania at Regal Heir Farm near Grantville, Pa.
Graded stakes winner Ecclesiastic has been retired from racing and will stand at Michele Madonna and Sue Jones' Regal Heir Farm near Grantville, Pa.
Real Quiet, the 1998 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner and 3-year-old champion male, will stand in 2007 at Dr. William Solomon's Pin Oak Lane Farm near New Freedom, Pa.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. will stand in 2007 at Three Way Farm near Nashville, Ill.
The first foal sired by grade II stakes-placed Werblin is a filly born Jan. 27 at Thomas Reigle's Regal Heir Farm near Grantville, Pa.
Siphon, whose son I'm the Tiger won the Nov. 19 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Stakes (gr. I), has been relocated to Thomas Reigle's Regal Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation