The Indiana Horse Racing Commission June 26 granted approval to Centaur, which owns the two racetracks in the state, to proceed with refinancing that won't impact slots revenue that goes to purses and breed programs.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan
- Comments to Treasury Jump as Deadline Nears