Hall of Fame jockey Laffit Pincay Jr. was awarded a $2.7-million verdict in a civil case against the ambulance company that was charged with treating him after the rider suffered broken bones in his neck in a 2003 riding accident at Santa Anita Park, according to Pincay's attorney, Neil Papiano.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont