A federal bankruptcy judge has ruled that simulcast providers owed money from tracks operated by bankrupt Magna Entertainment are entitled to funds they paid bettors but not reimbursement for fees and commissions.
Most Popular Stories
- Meet the Rare White Foal at Rockridge Stud
- Flashy American, Funfair Light Up Bid Board
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- East V. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Industry Makes Its Case Against Decoupling
- Making the Grade: Mohaymen
- Minnesota Offers Breeding, Sale Incentives
- Dubai World Cup: Alan Sherman and 'Chrome'
- Rood & Riddle Schedules Educational Seminar