The incredible wave of buying interest that has swept the globe continued at Inglis' weanling sale in Sydney Sunday.
Fashion has been the bane of men for years. Take Monday's Inglis Classic Sale in Sydney, Australia as the purest of examples.
William Inglis & Son's classic yearling sale got off to a strong start Sunday in Australia, with a record price of Aus$220,000 for a Redoute's Choice colt purchased by trainer Bart Cummings.
A filly by Redoute's Choice brought Aus$110,000 Monday to top the Magic Millions national weanling sale, which recorded its highest-ever gross revenue of Aus$2,025,450.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap