A barn fire that killed nine horses at McKathan Farms near Reddick, Fla., April 1, was ruled an accident, according to a story on the Ocala Star-Banner newspaper's website (www.ocala.com) April 2.
Nine horses died April 1 in a barn fire at McKathan Farm and Training Center near Reddick, Fla., according to a story on the Ocala Star-Banner newspaper's website (www.ocala.com).
Stakes-placed Conscience Clear will be relocated for the 2004 breeding season to Martin Stables South near Reddick, Fla. He will stand for $2,500.
Stakes winner David, who was retired from racing earlier this month, will set up stud duty for the 2001 season at DunHill Stud near Reddick, Fla. His fee will be $3,000 payable 35 days after the foal's birth.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet