A barn fire that killed nine horses at McKathan Farms near Reddick, Fla., April 1, was ruled an accident, according to a story on the Ocala Star-Banner newspaper's website (www.ocala.com) April 2.
Nine horses died April 1 in a barn fire at McKathan Farm and Training Center near Reddick, Fla., according to a story on the Ocala Star-Banner newspaper's website (www.ocala.com).
Stakes-placed Conscience Clear will be relocated for the 2004 breeding season to Martin Stables South near Reddick, Fla. He will stand for $2,500.
Stakes winner David, who was retired from racing earlier this month, will set up stud duty for the 2001 season at DunHill Stud near Reddick, Fla. His fee will be $3,000 payable 35 days after the foal's birth.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab