Dual grade I winner Thorn Song was represented by his first foal at John Harris' farm near Coalinga, Calif., on March 5.
Millionaire Bold Chieftain scored the first graded stakes win of his 36-race career when he collared pacesetter Monterey Jazz in the $150,000 San Francisco Mile (gr. IIT) April 24 at Golden Gate Fields.
Bold Chieftain, a 16-time winner of more than $1.4 million, is on one of the best form cycles of his six-year career as he prepares to race in the $150,000 San Francisco Mile Stakes (gr. IIT) at Golden Gate Fields April 24.
Tuscan Evening, brilliant winner of eight of 12 starts since transferring to the United States last year, squares off against males for the first time in the $250,000 Frank E. Kilroe Mile (gr. IT) at Santa Anita Park March 6.
Among the horses preparing for the Nov. 23 and 24 grade I races in Japan are Abreeze, Indigenous, Red Sun, and Storming Home, who are already in Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks