John J. Brunetti Sr.'s Red Oak Farm is relocating 10 of its best broodmares to Darby Dan Farm in Kentucky, the Florida farm announced Dec. 10, and also plans changes to its racing operation.
Stakes-producing dam Dance Lessons died Sept. 28 of natural causes at owner Fred Pace's farm in Trapp, Ky. She was 15.
New York stallion Trick Me, a son of Phone Trick, died in his paddock at Donald Jones' LoAnJo Farm near Sugar Loaf, N.Y. He was 25.
In two grade III grass races on the IZOD Haskell Invitational card at Monmouth Park Aug. 1, favored Get Serious led from start to finish in the Oceanport, and Unbridled Essence pulled a 42-1 shocker in the Matchmaker.
John J. Brunetti's Red Oak Farm has bought Good Chance Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky