John J. Brunetti Sr.'s Red Oak Farm is relocating 10 of its best broodmares to Darby Dan Farm in Kentucky, the Florida farm announced Dec. 10, and also plans changes to its racing operation.
Stakes-producing dam Dance Lessons died Sept. 28 of natural causes at owner Fred Pace's farm in Trapp, Ky. She was 15.
New York stallion Trick Me, a son of Phone Trick, died in his paddock at Donald Jones' LoAnJo Farm near Sugar Loaf, N.Y. He was 25.
In two grade III grass races on the IZOD Haskell Invitational card at Monmouth Park Aug. 1, favored Get Serious led from start to finish in the Oceanport, and Unbridled Essence pulled a 42-1 shocker in the Matchmaker.
John J. Brunetti's Red Oak Farm has bought Good Chance Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely