Shoemaker Mile, Vanity Mile, Penn Mile, Connaught Cup, Pennine Ridge, Aristides, Penn Oaks, Red Bank, Epsom Derby, French Derby
Get Serious set a solid pace and still had enough left in the tank to hold off a pair late-charging rivals to win the $175,000 Red Bank (gr. IIIT) by a head Sept. 6 at Monmouth Park.
Icy Atlantic sets the new turf course record in his Red Bank Stakes (gr. IIIT) victory at Monmouth Park Sept. 1.
Live Oak Plantation's homebred Miesque's Approval had to wait a week, but the heavy favorite proved his mettle with a six-wide move for jockey Eddie Castro on the final turn, winning the $150,000 Red Bank Stakes (gr. IIIT) by a half-length
Monmouth Park Racetrack has canceled its live Thoroughbred racing card for Saturday due to high winds and heavy rains that are remnants of Tropical Storm Ernesto.
Remind should be the favorite in Saturday's Red Bank Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Monmouth Park, but behind him it looks like a very well matched field.
Harold L. Queen's Burning Roma, who has earned $1.4-million, is the most accomplished member of the prospective field for Saturday's $100,000 Red Bank Handicap (gr. IIIT), highlight of Monmouth Park's opening day program.
Trainer Dennis Manning plans to enter Just Le Facts in Saturday's Red Bank Handicap (gr. III) on Monmouth Park's opening day, but he's hoping for rain. Also in his barn is last year's winner of the race, Key Lory, who has returned from retirement.
Though dismissed by the bettors, 21-1 longshot Pavillon proved best on the track Monday in winning the $150,000 Red Bank Handicap (gr. IIIT) by a neck before a crowd of 17,741 at Monmouth Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Mike Tirico to Host NBC's Prime BC Coverage
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud