Mill Ridge Farm is offering a special deal for breeders who have bred to grade I winner Johar in the past or are sending multiple mares by offering them seasons at $5,000 each.
Effective Jan. 1, Arthur "Archie" St. George will become a partner in Eaton Sales, one of the world's leading Thoroughbred auction consignors.
The outbreak of equine influenza that is jeopardizing the Australian breeding season has breeders from Down Under thinking about sending their mares to Kentucky-based stallions this fall and winter so they can be bred on Southern Hemisphere time.
Most Popular Stories
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward
- Oklahoma-Bred Supplements Up 10% at Remington
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Jockeys to Support Childhood Cancer Awareness
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong