Mill Ridge Farm is offering a special deal for breeders who have bred to grade I winner Johar in the past or are sending multiple mares by offering them seasons at $5,000 each.
Effective Jan. 1, Arthur "Archie" St. George will become a partner in Eaton Sales, one of the world's leading Thoroughbred auction consignors.
- By Ron Mitchell
The outbreak of equine influenza that is jeopardizing the Australian breeding season has breeders from Down Under thinking about sending their mares to Kentucky-based stallions this fall and winter so they can be bred on Southern Hemisphere time.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm