Mill Ridge Farm is offering a special deal for breeders who have bred to grade I winner Johar in the past or are sending multiple mares by offering them seasons at $5,000 each.
Effective Jan. 1, Arthur "Archie" St. George will become a partner in Eaton Sales, one of the world's leading Thoroughbred auction consignors.
The outbreak of equine influenza that is jeopardizing the Australian breeding season has breeders from Down Under thinking about sending their mares to Kentucky-based stallions this fall and winter so they can be bred on Southern Hemisphere time.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks