Mill Ridge Farm is offering a special deal for breeders who have bred to grade I winner Johar in the past or are sending multiple mares by offering them seasons at $5,000 each.
Effective Jan. 1, Arthur "Archie" St. George will become a partner in Eaton Sales, one of the world's leading Thoroughbred auction consignors.
- By Ron Mitchell
The outbreak of equine influenza that is jeopardizing the Australian breeding season has breeders from Down Under thinking about sending their mares to Kentucky-based stallions this fall and winter so they can be bred on Southern Hemisphere time.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Streaking A. P. Indian Tops Vosburgh