The court-appointed receiver managing the minority ownership in Horse of the Year Curlin said the sealed-bid process established Oct. 15 to possibly sell the 20% interest in the champion colt will go forward, despite a motion filed in attempt to halt it.
Management of the minority interest in reigning Horse of the Year Curlin and other horses has been transferred to the control of a court-appointed receiver, a move which majority owner Stonestreet Stables says clears the way for the champion horse to race at any venue.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu Stakes
- Cyber Secret Sets Turfway Mark in Stakes Win
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Eluisve Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double